Bandwidth not Working

Hello,

I can’t make autovm count the traffic.

My network is called VM Network and is configured as directed by WIki.

Hello,
You have to enable cronjob, Please follow this article.

It is already set up.

Did you increase the PHP max_execution_time?
and did you change VMs name to their IPs?
Regards

Yes!

It seems you have problem with your hosting. please run the commands manually and paste the output here.

Hello,

I manage the server itself that is hosting AutoVM. I ran the crons manually on the terminal and no error is displayed.

Please check the below table on the autovm database for any changed while the command is manually running. Also check the virtual machines status. are online or offline ?
table -> bandwidth

Content-type: text/html; charset=UTF-8

Exception ‘yii\base\InvalidConfigException’ with message ‘Unable to determine the entry script file path.’

in /home/rapidclo/autovm.rapidcloud.com.br/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/base/Request.php:62

Stack trace:
#0 /home/rapidclo/autovm.rapidcloud.com.br/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/base/Component.php(130): yii\base\Request->getScriptFile()
#1 /home/rapidclo/autovm.rapidcloud.com.br/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/console/controllers/HelpController.php(421): yii\base\Component->__get(‘scriptFile’)
#2 /home/rapidclo/autovm.rapidcloud.com.br/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/console/controllers/HelpController.php(241): yii\console\controllers\HelpController->getScriptName()
#3 /home/rapidclo/autovm.rapidcloud.com.br/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/console/controllers/HelpController.php(67): yii\console\controllers\HelpController->getDefaultHelp()
#4 [internal function]: yii\console\controllers\HelpController->actionIndex(NULL)
#5 /home/rapidclo/autovm.rapidcloud.com.br/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/base/InlineAction.php(55): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#6 /home/rapidclo/autovm.rapidcloud.com.br/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/base/Controller.php(151): yii\base\InlineAction->runWithParams(Array)
#7 /home/rapidclo/autovm.rapidcloud.com.br/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/console/Controller.php(91): yii\base\Controller->runAction(’’, Array)
#8 /home/rapidclo/autovm.rapidcloud.com.br/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/base/Module.php(455): yii\console\Controller->runAction(’’, Array)
#9 /home/rapidclo/autovm.rapidcloud.com.br/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/console/Application.php(167): yii\base\Module->runAction(’’, Array)
#10 /home/rapidclo/autovm.rapidcloud.com.br/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/console/Application.php(143): yii\console\Application->runAction(’’, Array)
#11 /home/rapidclo/autovm.rapidcloud.com.br/vendor/yiisoft/yii2/base/Application.php(375): yii\console\Application->handleRequest(Object(yii\console\Request))
#12 /home/rapidclo/autovm.rapidcloud.com.br/yii(18): yii\base\Application->run()
#13 {main}

you need to change the php to /usr/local/bin/php in your commands.

Resolved. Thank you.