New version can not set password linux

Hello developer team

after system to final version on Linux OS see can not set password.
i tested Linux centos 7 and 6 version can not set password

please fix problem

problem on set password os not need reply !!!

Hello
AutoVM will not support any more old distros such as centos 7-6, Debian 9-8 and windoss 2003. Please update your template to the last versons.

centos version 7 its old version !! :smile:

centos 7 end of life 2024
on my time zone show 2020

You can still use it on AutoVM and there is not any problem. However, we do not provide supports to older distros in the community because we are going to add KVM and need more focuses.

not need add kvm! only have 1 product stable best 2 product with many bug!

Hello
Sorry for this problem sir, but we are working with many customers and we have not got any bug report about this.
Could you please tell me whats happened?
Did you get any error code or message?
Did you have this problem only with the password?
Can you login to the installed VM manually by the ESXi console?
Best Regards.

hello
i used old version open source install 2 month ago and work system with out any error no problem on password or any things, i used command for update system to new version after update system can not set password on centos 7 its all problem .
Did you have this problem only with the password? system can not set password new on time install but with password default template can login ssh or esxi console.
Did you get any error code or message? not show any error install os and show password but only can not login with password and only can login with old password

is command for update used:
cd /var/www/autovm
git pull
php7.2 yii migrate --migrationPath=@app/migration
php7.2 yii migrate

We will release a new update at sunday to fix all the password, network and disk expnation problems.

The problem with disk expansion still remains

Sorry for the late. the new update is ready to release but in the new update, some of the old operating systems will be removed and we need some time to inform users about it.

What systems will be available?

When will the update be released to correct the disk expansion? no system further expands disk

Hello,
New upgrade has been released, Please update the platform by following commands:

cd /var/www/autovm
git pull
php7.2 yii migrate --migrationPath=@app/migration
php7.2 yii migrate